Smith-Roberts National Corporation offering ALTA Land Survey Coordination Services.
Online PR News – 15-December-2011 – – Smith-Roberts National Corporation is offering nationwide ALTA land title survey coordination services for multi-site/multi-state real estate transactions. SRN will address survey and title issues prior to closing and throughout the due diligence period.
ALTA and ACSM (American Congress on Surveying and Mapping) have jointly developed a set of land surveying standards, with the objective of setting common standards in land survey information on a nationwide basis. This gives lenders, title companies, national companies and surveyors some consistency over the types of surveys they review. Without this common nationwide standard, commercial multi state/multi-site transactions would become complex, expensive and tedious.
Commercial real estate transactions require Title Insurance to complete the closing transaction. Title insurance policies are sometimes termed as ALTA policies and a licensed ALTA Land Title surveyor is required to issue them. Smith-Roberts National Corporation (SRN) was formed in 1989 as one of the first nationwide coordinators of ALTA and ASCM Land Title Surveys.
Commercial real estate transactions that span several states and include multiple property sites (see below) almost always require an ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey for the insurer.
• corporate mergers and acquisitions
• national franchise chain acquiring another franchise operation
• private equity firm purchasing a nation-wide rental property
Smith-Roberts National Corporation was formed in 1981 to meet the specific survey needs of clients who are working on multi-site and multi-state real estate transactions. The most important advantage in having one firm coordinate the acquisition of land title surveys is that, as professional surveyors, SRN can more effectively communicate your needs to other licensed surveyors in a professional manner and will coordinate all required surveys and site information. Acting as your liaison, we can reduce the difficulties that you encounter when dealing with numerous surveyors from different regions of the country.
Smith-Roberts National Corporation (SRN) coordination services include:
• ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey Coordination
• Land Survey Consulting
• Custom Surveys (designed for specific projects)
• Flood Zone Determinations
• Elevation Certificates
• Wireless Telecommunication Surveys
• Timber Acquisition Surveys
• Aerial Overlay Surveys
• National Multi-State, Multi-Site Survey Coordination
Below are some of the ALTA Survey coordination services performed by Smith-Roberts.
• ALTA Survey for expansive Florida Hotel and Resort
• ALTA Survey for 15 Auto Dealerships across United States
• Fast Food Chains purchases multiple commercial properties and SRN provides ALTA/ACSM Survey for restaurants
• 60 ALTA Multi-site Surveys for National Retail Chain in Texas, Florida, Alabama and Georgia
• Wind Farm Survey of 5,000 Acres including Construction Staking of Road and Location of Turbines
• 22 Multiple Dwelling Apartment Complexes across Midwest which includes Multi-Site ALTA ACSM Commercial Surveys
• 6 Lumber yards Site Surveys in Central US
Smith-Roberts National Corporation is a nationwide leader in the Land Survey industry with exceptional service, timely deliveries and reasonable fees. Smith-Roberts National Corp. is a nationwide ALTA Land Survey coordinator and the originator of the DesignReady Survey®.
The professional team of SRN is a land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions for nationwide clients.
Contact information: http://www.smith-roberts.com
Cliff Stout, PLS
100 N.E. 5th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104