Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write & modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 & all three formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
Online PR News – 14-December-2011 – – What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.7.0; this is primarily a maintenance release. This important product release includes some new features like recognizing presentations with signatures and adding chart or other shapes in Placeholder. Several text, Graphs, paragraphs and chart related issues have also been addressed and rectified in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Recognizing presentations with signatures
• adding chart or other shapes in Placeholder
• Slide content missing is resolved in Thumbnail
• Enhanced Font size or scaling
• Slide title foreground colors preservation is resolved in this release
• Shapes background color changes on cloning slide is fixed
• Graph missing in generated thumbnails and PDF is fixed
• Text rendering issues is fixed in the generated thumbnails
• Chart rendering is fixed in exported PDF and generated thumbnails.
• Chart data sheet gets empty when exported to memory stream
• Chart labels are disturbed in cloned presentation
• Improved Chart rendering in exported PDF
• Aspose.Slides generated charts editing issues in PowerPoint is fixed
• Setting blank values for every value inside series corrupts the presentation
• Paragraphs and Portions copy is fixed
• Chart missing is fixed in cloned presentation
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Accessing OpenDocument Presentation: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/accessing-opendocument-presentation.html
- Applying Shadow Effects on Text: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/applying-shadow-effects-on-text.html
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066