Designed to Appeal, a home staging and interior redesign company serving New York City and the Hamptons, has published its newsletter for the month of November. The newsletter is distributed via email to local real estate agents as well as the general public.
Online PR News – 12-December-2011 – – Designed to Appeal, a home staging and interior redesign company serving New York City and the Hamptons, has released its November monthly newsletter which is sent by email to a base of subscribers including real estate agents in New York City and the Hamptons, past and present clients of the company, past and present prospects and those who have expressed an interest in receiving the newsletter.
The newsletter typically contains the following articles:
• A featured staging recently completed by Designed to Appeal with before and after photographs as well as a discussion of why and how changes were made to the seller’s home
• The current state of the residential real estate market in Manhattan, including changes in the average price per square foot, median price, number of units on the market, among other things
• The current state of the residential real estate market in the Hamptons and the North Fork of Long Island, including changes in the median price for each town, number of sales and dollar volume of sales for each town
• Interior decorating tips and tricks
• Facts and trivia on the month’s holiday or real estate in general
Donna Dazzo, President of Designed to Appeal, said “This month’s newsletter features a staging transformation we did of a $6 million townhouse, tips on how to hang artwork, and a list of the 10 zip codes with the most expensive average home prices.”
The newsletter offers free closet organization, open house and moving checklists which the home seller can download. The version of the newsletter sent to real estate agents offers a free home staging marketing and sales kit which can also be downloaded.
For further details about Designed to Appeal and to subscribe to their monthly newsletter, please visit their website: http://www.designedtoappeal.com. To schedule an appointment, please call 917-297-1528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed to Appeal, a home staging company serving New York City and the Hamptons, Long Island, helps homeowners and real estate agents sell homes quickly and profitably, by expertly creating an environment that the targeted buyer wants to live in. They also help homeowners not looking to sell with interior redesign, which involves using mostly what the homeowner already has, supplemented with carefully selected new furnishings and decorative items.