New R4i SDHC V1.48b kernel was released on December 3rd. It is the latest software for R4i SDHC Series cars (V1.4.3, V1.4.2, V1.4.1 and R4i SDHC 3DS card). Some problems are fixed and 16 new ganes are solved
Online PR News – 10-December-2011 – – R4i SDHC V1.48b released from r4i-sdhc.com
New R4i SDHC V1.48b kernel was released on December 3rd. It is the latest software for R4i SDHC Series cars (V1.4.3, V1.4.2, V1.4.1 and R4i SDHC 3DS card). Some problems are fixed and 16 new ganes are solved. What is more, R4 SDHC V1.48b was released for R4 SDHC card. As a most famous flashcard, Red R4i team insist to improve the hardware, and release new R4i SDHC kernel every month. It is really a great new for users.
R4i SDHC V1.48b update content
1. Fix recreate save file issues due to NDS filename big/small capital letter problem.
2. Improve unkown new games loading routine (to avoid errcode=-4 problem).
3. New hints screen, presss "START" to view hints.
4. Fix london life white screen.
5. Solved games:
5895 - Phineas and Ferb: 2 Disney Games (EU)
5894 - One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - Shinsekai (JP)
5893 - Tamagotchi Collection (JP)
5888 - Beyblade: Metal Masters (US)
5866 - Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US)
5689 - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (EU)
5686 - THOR: God of Thunder (US)
5685 - Pocket Monsters : Black (KR)
5684 - Pocket Monsters: White (KR)
5680 - Dora's Cooking Club (US)
5676 - Sesame Street Cookies Counting Carnival (US)
5671 - Battle & Get! Pokemon Typing DS (JP)
5668 - Hollywood Files Deadly Intrigues (EU)
5661 - Cosmetic Paradise: Princess Life (JP)
5658 - Diddl in Cheesecakeland (EU)
5656 - Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (US)
How to install R4i SDHC Kernel?
1. Download R4i SDHC V1.48b Patch to your computer.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get 4 files: "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu" and "r4.dat".
3. Connect the MicroSDHC card to computer using a USB reader, and format the TF card.
4. Copy the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card.
5. Copy some games or media files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card.