Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Spirits in Brazil to 2012" which gives qualitative and quantitative trends affecting the Spirits markets in Brazil.
Online PR News – 23-January-2010 – – Spirits in Brazil to 2012
This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Spirits in Brazil. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2007 and full forecasts to 2012. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129952&rt=Spirits-in-Brazil-to-2012.html )
Scope of this research
* Contains information on 8 categories: Brandy, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty spirits, Vodka, Gin & Genever, Tequila & Mezcal and Whisk(e)y
* Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, category and segment
* Includes company and brand share data by categories
Research and analysis highlights
* The market for Spirits in Brazil decreased between 2002-2007,at an average annual rate of 1.3%.
* The leading company in the market in 2007 was Pitu. The second-largest player was Industrias Müller de Bebidas with Grupo Tatuzinho/3 Fazendas in third place.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Spirits markets
* Understand consumers' consumption and expenditure patterns
* Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129952&rt=Spirits-in-Brazil-to-2012.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook