Music Teacher’s Helper, a web-based computer program designed by music teachers, for music teachers, to take the frustration out of managing your studio, has recently made some improvements on its services.
Online PR News – 04-June-2009 – – Music Teacher’s Helper, a web-based computer program designed by music teachers, for music teachers, to take the frustration out of managing your studio, has recently made some improvements on its services. Due to insistent public demand, the great minds behind this innovation have added a lot of important and relevant features for this month. They are very excited to launch and announce the following:
• You can now choose which fields to show on your student registration form on your studio website. You can also add up to four custom fields of your own.
• You can now remove the Login box and Announcements from the sidebar of your studio website.
• Students can now opt out of e-mail reminders. Or, you can pick them out from within their profile.
• Students and parents can watch the video tutorial that walks them through the basics of Music Teacher’s Helper.
• Parents can now see and edit their students’ information.
• You can now send multiple attachments when you send an e-mail.
• A new studio website theme for drummers has also been created and modified as there have been several requests on providing it.
• There is now an optional “Date Deposited” field when adding a payment, if you want to keep track of which payments you’ve deposited in your bank.
• Limited the Reconcile All page to only show 100 events at a time by default (you can change it at the top). This speeds up the load time of the page if you have a lot of unreconciled events.
• On the daily summary report, if an event has only one participant, we now show the names of participants in case it is different than the event title.
More so, Music Teacher’s Helper guarantees that every effort is for the betterment of its services and maximum satisfaction of their clients – the music teachers, music studio owners and even music education enthusiasts. The newly added features are exclusively enhanced to let each music teacher appreciate teaching more – both as his profession and passion.
Thus, these time-saving updates allow teachers to experience further professional growth as they learn and adopt more effective teaching strategies that can motivate and inspire more students.
With regard to its customers’ feedback, most of them will surely attest that this music teacher software is really a must-have for any private teacher who takes teaching music seriously and wants to go to that next level.
So, be sure to check them out and enjoy the fun and convenience Music Teacher’s Helper can bring.