Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Cellulosic Ethanol: Next Wave Second Generation Bioethanol" discusses the global cellulosic ethanol market in terms of plant type, region, and production.
Online PR News – 20-January-2010 – – Cellulosic Ethanol: Next Wave Second Generation Bioethanol
Cellulosic ethanol is a ‘Second generation’ bioethanol produced using advanced processing techniques from non edible feedstock. Cellulosic ethanol also called ‘cellanol’ is produced from biomass including waste from urban, agricultural, and forestry sources which are available in abundance. The technology is presently in the nascent stage with a total production capacity of 57.37 million liters. The total production capacity which is currently online is either in the ‘pilot’ or the ‘demonstration’ stage. The technology is yet to have a commercial launch. However, there are close to thirty plants globally which are either at the planning or construction phase of which some are expected to be online in 2010. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129845&rt=Cellulosic-Ethanol-Next-Wave-Second-Generation-Bioethanol.html )
The cellulosic ethanol industry is poised to grow with feasible renewable energy policies, financial support, strong political will, and commercial scale technology that can generate better return on investment.
- The study discusses cellulosic ethanol, the second generation bioethanol.
- It briefs about the production processes, production methods and the technology used in the production of cellulosic ethanol.
- It also discusses the global cellulosic ethanol market in terms of plant type, region, and production.
- The major drivers and constraints for the global cellulosic ethanol market are also discussed.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129845&rt=Cellulosic-Ethanol-Next-Wave-Second-Generation-Bioethanol.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook