Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Merger & Acquisition Deal Analysis - MarkWest Energy Sells Its 50 percent interest in Stingray Pipeline" into its market report catalogue for reselling.
Online PR News – 20-January-2010 – – Merger & Acquisition Deal Analysis - MarkWest Energy Sells Its 50 percent interest in Stingray Pipeline
Mergers and Acquisitions deal analysis reports provide independent analysis of the latest Mergers and Acquisitions deals across the global oil & gas industry. The report provides detailed information on the deal, deal valuation analysis and the impact of the deal on the companies and the industry. The report provides our independent and unbiased judgment on the latest and the most important Mergers and Acquisitions deals within the oil and gas industry.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129848&rt=Merger-Acquisition-Deal-Analysis-MarkWest-Energy-Sells-Its-50-percent-interest-in-Stingray-Pipeline.html )
- The study discusses MarkWest Energy’s (MarkWest) divestment of its Stingray Pipeline (Stingray) assets.
- It briefs MarkWest’s divested pipeline details, providing maps of operation and location, of MarkWest and Stingray respectively, as on 2009.
- It also discusses the impact of the MarkWest’s divestment of its assets in Stingray, providing information such as deal financials, target information, and pipeline information.
Reasons to buy
- Plan your business strategies by understanding your competitors’ deal making approach, acquisition trends and market entry/expansion strategies;
- Identify the latest consolidation trends in the market(s) you compete in;
- Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities by understanding the strategic rationale and success factors behind each deal; and
- Design your inorganic strategies by screening potential acquisition prospects in the market(s) you compete in.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129848&rt=Merger-Acquisition-Deal-Analysis-MarkWest-Energy-Sells-Its-50-percent-interest-in-Stingray-Pipeline.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook