Bharatbook.com added a new report on "The Future of the Light Olefins Markets to 2020" which Obtain the most up to date information available on the light olefins industry globally.
Online PR News – 19-January-2010 – – The Future of the Light Olefins Markets to 2020
The study, which is an offering from the company’s Chemicals Research Group, provides an . The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the light olefins markets in all the major regions of the world. The report includes demand and production forecasts in key countries, major end-use sectors and regional price analysis. Market share analysis of major light olefins producers by region is also included in this comprehensive report covering all the major parameters. The report is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129771&rt=The-Future-of-the-Light-Olefins-Markets-to-2020.html )
The global light olefins market will be mainly driven by demand from developing economies of China, India and Brazil. Low per capita consumption and high demand from developing countries will drive the global light olefins demand. Historically, North America was the largest market for light olefins, but it has been overtaken by the Asia Pacific region which currently accounts for around 34% of the global light olefins demand. During the same period, the demand from traditionally large markets of the US, Western Europe and Japan have either remained stagnant or have declined.
Global light olefins market size in 2008 was 178.61 million tons and is expected to reach 267.92 million tons in 2020. The global light olefins market in 2008 was dominated by the Asia Pacific region, followed by North America and Europe. In the Asia Pacific region, China accounts for 36% of the region’s demand and is the second largest producer of light olefins in the world. The light olefins market in North America and Europe is consolidated and in Asia Pacific it is highly fragmented.
- Market volumes data for light olefins from 2000 to 2008 and forecast for 12 years to 2020.
- End use data by major sectors for 2008 and for 2020.
- Light Olefins markets in key regions- Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South and Central America (Latin America) and the Middle East.
- Light Olefins in key countries- The US, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The UK, China, Japan, India, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil and Mexico.
- Drivers of light olefins demand including Chinese and Middle East demand, and restraints of light olefins demand including the slowdown in developed markets of North America and Europe are analyzed in this report.
- Information on the competitive landscape with the shares of the leading companies such as Dow Chemicals, LyondellBasell, ExxonMobil and SABIC.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the light olefins industry globally.
- Benefit from the advanced insight into each of the major markets through the detailed forecasts of demand, production, end use and prices of light olefins.
- Multiply your revenue streams by identifying key growth sectors and geographies.
- Develop invest-divest strategies by knowing global, regional and key country market size and growth trends and competitive landscape.
- Create targeted marketing strategies and product promotion plans.
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends shaping and driving the light olefins markets in various regions.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market landscape and the factors shaping it.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129771&rt=The-Future-of-the-Light-Olefins-Markets-to-2020.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook