Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Cyberwarfare Market 2010-2020" examine the commercial prospects for companies involved in supplying cyber tools and network-security products and services in the cyberwarfare marketplace.
Online PR News – 15-January-2010 – – Cyberwarfare Market 2010-2020
Our brand new defence report – Cyberwarfare Market 2010-2020 – assesses the considerable business opportunities exhibited by one of the defence industry’s fastest-growing markets. Our market study examines the leading cyber nations and analyses the range of factors that are driving strong global sales growth. Our analysis has concluded that worldwide spending on cyberwarfare by governments and armed forces in 2009 totalled $8.12bn. We analyse the combination of drivers and restraints that are resulting in increasing sales around the world. We also examine the most promising areas of technological development that are likely to have a profound effect on the cyber security strategy of the US and other leading cyber nations over our forecast period. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129774&rt=Cyberwarfare-Market-2010-2020.html )
We examine the commercial prospects for companies involved in supplying cyber tools and network-security products and services in the cyberwarfare marketplace. This analytical report defines the current state of the cyberwarfare market and discusses its potential for growth from 2010 onwards, with detailed market forecasting carried out at both global and national levels. Recent events have demonstrated the potential of cyberwarfare and this is driving strong growth in cyber security. Estonia came under cyber attack in 2007 at the time of a political dispute with Russia. The internet sites of Estonian banks, companies, government ministries, newspapers and political parties were targeted by distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. A year later, Georgian web pages were attacked by civilians as Russia carried out real-world military strikes during the South Ossetia War. During 2009, serious cyber attacks continued to occur, with attacks on the institutions of countries including South Korea and the US.
To what extent are increasingly frequent cyber attacks set to affect network-security budgets in the future? How much do individual countries plan to spend on both strengthening their computer defences and developing offensive cyber weapons for their armed forces? In which regions are the most significant growth opportunities in the cyberwarfare market between 2010 and 2020? We answer these critical questions and many more with the in-depth analyses presented in this report.
A comprehensive analysis of the cyberwarfare market:
Cyberwarfare Market 2010-2020 examines the global market for cyber-defence measures and offensive cyber capabilities from an impartial standpoint. We offer a review of significant cyberwarfare contracting activity based on our analysis of information obtained from multiple sources. The report draws on a rich combination of primary research, interviews, official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive gathering of expert opinion. Cyberwarfare Market 2010-2020 provides detailed sales forecasts for the global market and 12 leading national markets; a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis; discussions of commercial and technological trends; and assessments of market drivers and restraints. This report also includes transcripts of seven in-depth interviews with industry experts. This package of analyses cannot be obtained anywhere else.
Why you should buy Cyberwarfare Market 2010-2020:
The main benefits you can derive from purchasing this report are:
- You will come to understand the current state of the global cyberwarfare market and form a clear vision of how it will develop, based on our market forecasts for 2010 to 2020.
- You will be able to examine our detailed global sales forecasts, as well as national sales forecasts for the 12 leading national cyberwarfare markets.
- You will gain an insight into the cyberwarfare market’s potential for further growth by examining the major commercial drivers and restraints.
- You will learn how the world’s armed forces are researching not only defensive measures but also developing offensive cyberwarfare capabilities.
- You will find out how the leading players in the cyberwarfare market are performing, with details of recent contract awards.
- You will be able to appreciate the wide range of factors affecting market growth with our SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- You will learn what leading experts think the future holds by reading original interviews from the following seven companies that discuss a wide range of cyberwarfare issues:
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems (IDS)
* Co-operative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence
* F-Secure Corporation
* Kaspersky Lab
* McAfee Inc
* Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
* Spirent Communications
The global cyberwarfare market is expected to continue to see significant sales growth in 2010 and beyond. We forecast that armed forces and governments are set to increase spending on securing their critical networks. More governments are anticipated to accelerate plans to develop defensive and offensive cyberwarfare capabilities, as well as establishing centres for co-ordinating cyber responses. We believe the cyber-security boom offers a lucrative range of business opportunities for defence companies and software developers.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129774&rt=Cyberwarfare-Market-2010-2020.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook