Leading San Diego digital agency receives recognition for Excellence in Web Development from Web Marketing Association
Online PR News – 13-October-2011 – – Digital agency Cuker Interactive has been honored with five 2011 WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association for excellence in web development. The prestigious WebAwards are presented each year to recognize outstanding achievement in a variety of areas, including design, ease of use, innovation, interactivity, and use of technology.
“It is an honor to receive so many WebAwards this year and it really validates the work that we’ve been doing,” said Cuker Interactive CEO Aaron Cuker. “We strive for innovation and excellence in every project and it is exciting to be recognized for such a diverse group of brands.”
Among the awards received were:
• 35 Degrees - eCommerce platform for premium gourmet steak company - Outstanding Website
• Sojourn Beauty - Site introducing new line of products from Elan Sassoon, son of Vidal Sassoon - Outstanding Website
• Cuker Interactive – Cuker Interactive’s award-winning agency site - Outstanding Website
• Manduka - eCommerce platform for leading yoga mat and accessories brand - Consumer Goods Standard of Excellence
• Tim Tadder Photography - Portfolio site for renowned photographer Tim Tadder - Best Photography Website
The Web Marketing Association is the producer of the WebAward Competition. Now in its 15th year, the WebAward program is the premier annual website award competition that names the best websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.
About Cuker Interactive:
Cuker Interactive is an industry leader in digital technologies, specializing in interactive Web solutions and online marketing strategies that generate results. The award-winning agency leverages proven business strategy, innovative technology, and creative solutions to strengthen brands, deliver ROI, and enhance visibility across the Web. To learn more, please visit http://www.cukerinteractive.com.