Natural Gas Production in Russia: 2008-2020 examines the current status and prospects for gas production by Gazpromâ€™s 17 subsidiaries, affiliated companies and 6 independent gas producers.
Online PR News – 12-January-2010 – – Natural Gas Production in Russia: 2008-2020 examines the current status and prospects for gas production by Gazpromâ€™s 17 subsidiaries, affiliated companies and 6 independent gas producers.
Key data in each producing company profile:
* current reserves base
* historical production
* transportation routes for gas produced
* production potential to 2020
* capital expenditures for further development
* cost plus assessment from field to current and/or potential exit points at Russian border (for major assets only) to 2020
Similarly structured is the examination of new gas fields and provinces:
* Yamal Peninsula: Bovanenkovskoye and Kharasaveiskoye fields
* Shtokmanovskoye field
* Ob-Taz Bay fields
* Eastern Siberia fields
* Russian Far East fields (including Sakhalin)
Cost plus assessments for some of these regions appear in published research for the first time.
Natural Gas Production in Russia: 2008-2020 develops two scenarios for gas production in Russia in 2008-2020 based on:
* demand for natural gas in Europe, CIS, North-East Asia, North America
* Gazpromâ€™s contracted and supplied export volumes, current and projected
* projected gas prices on export markets
* economic feasibility of developing new fields
* transportation capability for delivering gas from field to local and international consumers
* gas producersâ€™ plans for tapping new fields
The scenarios also take into account forecasts of gas production capital expenditures by Gazprom and other producing companies.
Natural Gas Production in Russia is an essential analytical support tool for:
* energy policy-makers
* integrated energy companies
* gas producers
* gas transportation and trading companies
* financial and investment institutions
* contractors and equipment suppliers
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :