May 29, 2009, Norwalk, CT.- Kathryn Rose, owner of markUmobile, LLC will hold a web marketing class for Ladies Who Launch on June 9, 2009, from 6-9 PM at the Fairfield, CT. library. Ladies who are members and non-members alike can register to attend.
Online PR News – 30-May-2009 – – The web is a complex marketing tool that can be easily used to obtain any business’ goal with the right application of knowledge and technology.
It has become clear that using existing tools like social network platforms and blogs will increase your website traffic and help to build your brand within the web community. There is a lot more to successful web marketing than content and updates, and Kathryn Rose will take the time to show businesses how to best utilize the top tools that exist on the web to leverage the highest ROI.
A strong proponent of using the most innovative technological tools, Rose has used her understanding of the Internet, target markets and website best practices to create tech tools that have launched the application of text message marketing to the next level.
Rose has a thriving history with web marketing and has successfully taken her skill and knowledge to multiple forums teaching business owners and marketing managers how to enhance their business, get top ranking and increase their client base with practical applications of web marketing and technology. Her skills put her own website at number 2 on Google and she can show you how to do the same.
At the Ladies Who Launch Website Marketing Seminar, business owners will :
• Learn 7 Internet Branding Techniques and Keyword Strategies
• Use 1 Free Tool To See How People Search The Internet
• Be Able To Set Up Your Website To Rank In The Top 10
• Feel Comfortable With Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing Terms
• Start a Blog and Learn How it Helps You Rank and Best Practices
• Use YOU TUBE, Craigs list and others to help your website rank
• New technology (text message marketing , Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and Internet marketing tools demystified
Ladies, Register today at http://www.ladieswholaunch.com/fairfield/event/1354 to attend the Ladies Who Launch Web Marketing seminar and learn practical and powerful applications of existing web tools and technology to help grow your business.
About markUmobile President, Kathryn Rose
Kathryn is the President and Founder of markUmobile, a text message mobile marketing company and a passionate speaker on using and integrating new marketing technologies; Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Marketing and Social Media Marketing to help clients and prospective clients find your business online and off. For the last 20 years, she has been involved in marketing and public relations and understands the power of digital marketing. Her background includes:
• President and Founder of markUmobile, headquartered in Norwalk, CT, she developed an innovative mobile marketing solution for real estate and mortgage professionals and internet marketers. The service is text based and allows companies to be in constant contact with their clients and potential clients, improve time management and generate leads. The firm also offers the world’s first text message auto-responder, MobiReply, which helps clients seamlessly integrate their current email marketing campaign with a dynamic mobile marketing platform.
• Prior to starting markUmoble, Kathryn was a top marketing and sales professional in Residential Real Estate and Finance for 15 years, and has been tapped to design and implement web, social and mobile marketing campaigns for one of the top real estate developers in Fairfield County CT
• She is a featured speaker on New Technology Marketing for Realtors at the Real Estate University, Ladies Who Launch, Web Strategies and New Internet Marketing, and Loan Officer Magazine. Her products, MarkUmobile and MobiReply, are endorsed and recommended by Kim Dushinski, the author of the Mobile Marketing Handbook.