May 29, 2009, Norwalk, CT.- Kathryn Rose, owner of markUmobile, LLC and creator of RateWatch Mobile will be interviewed by Karen Deis of Mortgage Girlfriends during a Free Webinar on Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 1PM EST.
Online PR News – 30-May-2009 – – Discussing text-message marketing strategies that can be implemented by mortgage professionals, the webinar will offer tips and suggest powerful tools that are available to lenders and brokers. Text message marketing is the newest trend available to mortgage brokers and lenders and can be used to inform their clients of the latest rate and loan programs, remind borrowers of scheduled closings and announce events.
With 100% open rates, text message marketing will get lenders’ messages in front of their target market, instantly.
With a 15 year career history in Real Estate and Finance, Rose has developed several text message marketing products that will directly impact conversion rates and streamline marketing plans for the mortgage industry.
A strong proponent of using the most innovative technological tools, Rose has used her understanding of the Internet, target markets and website best practices to create tech tools that have launched the application of text message marketing to the next level.
Some of the topics to be discussed during the interview are:
• What is text message message marketing and will it help my mortgage business?
• Will my prospects use it and how can I make sure they become receptive?
• Mistakes to avoid when using mobile mortgage marketing - best practices outlined
• See a live demo of the RateWatch system and how easy it is to use
Register today at http://www.siteproweb.com/ratewatchmobilewebinar to attend the “5 Smart Strategies to Generate More Business Using Text Message Marketing” and learn practical and powerful applications of existing web tools and technology to help grow your business.
About markUmobile President, Kathryn Rose
Kathryn is the President and Founder of markUmobile, a text message mobile marketing company. She is also a passionate speaker for using and integrating new marketing technologies like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Marketing and Social Media Marketing to help prospective clients find businesses online and off. For the last 20 years, she has been involved in marketing and public relations and understands the power of digital marketing. Her background includes:
• President and Founder of markUmobile, headquartered in Norwalk, CT. She developed an innovative mobile marketing solution for Real Estate and Mortgage Professionals and Internet Marketers. The service is text based and allows companies to be in constant contact with their clients and potential customers, improve time management and generate more leads. The firm also offers the world’s first text message auto-responder, MobiReply, which helps clients seamlessly integrate their current email marketing campaign with a dynamic mobile marketing platform.
• Prior to starting markUmoble, Kathryn was a top marketing and sales professional in Residential Real Estate and Finance for 15 years. Recently, she has been tapped to design and implement web, social and mobile marketing campaigns for one of the top real estate developers in Fairfield County CT
• She is a featured speaker on New Technology Marketing for Realtors at the Real Estate University, Ladies Who Launch, Web Strategies and New Internet Marketing, and Loan Officer Magazine. Her products, MarkUmobile and MobiReply, are endorsed and recommended by Kim Dushinski, the author of the Mobile Marketing Handbook.