AER Energy Resources, Inc. is a diversified holding company with an emphasis on oil and gas exploration, drilling, well completion and fuel distribution. The company reported that is has signed an agreement with Multiplex Resources to purchase 13 existing shallow oil wells in Kansas.
Online PR News – 04-October-2011 – – AER defines the new drilling program as low risk and efficient and plans to complete the Kansas acquisition this month, followed by higher revenues.
Nelly Shishkova comments: At first sight, the company's financial report is not so bad, though there are a number of risk factors, which are worth to mention:
* As our contracts are entered into they may not be renewed and our existing relationships may not continue.
* We operate in competitive markets, and there can be no certainty that we will maintain our current customers or attract new customers or that operating margins will not be impacted by competition.
* Disruptions in the supply of feedstock could have an adverse effect on our business.
* We are subject to numerous environmental and other laws and regulations and, to the extent we are found to be in violation of any such laws and regulations, our business could be materially and adversely affected.
* Worsening economic conditions and trends and downturns in the business cycles of the industries we serves and which provide services to us would impact our business and operating results.
* The company is subject to the threat of future risk of litigation which could adversely affect its profitability.
* The company's insurance coverage or lack thereof may prove inadequate to satisfy future claims against us.
Due to a $1,300,000 stock promotion campaign, the stock suddenly broke up 333.33%, while its traded volume exceeded 53 million shares for the day.
Historical records show that promotions started yesterday and today the campaign continues. The alerts shout on the "biggest stock pick of the year" and some of them even involve no third party, meaning that AER has hold the campaign itself.
For further breaking news on penny stocks visit http://www.pennystockinvestordigest.com