Aarkstore announce a new report "Legal & General Group Plc - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Legal & General Group Plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Legal & General Group Plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Legal & General Group (Legal & General or ‘the company’) is a holding company of number of insurance, investment management, and financial services companies. The company offers life insurance products in the UK and also offers a wide range of savings and investment products. The company primarily operates in the UK. It is headquartered in London, UK and employs 9,777 people. The company recorded revenue loss of £31,644 million (($58,705.3) million) in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), compared to revenues of £18,202 million ($36,436.9 million) in FY2007. The operating loss of the company was £1,491 million (($2,766.1) million) in FY2008, compared to an operating profit of £883 million ($1,767.5 million) in FY2007. The net loss was £1,067 million (($1979.5) million) in FY2008, compared to a net profit of £724 million ($1,449.3 million) in FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Legal & General Group Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Legal & General Group Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Legal & General Group Plc
-Data is supplemented with details on Legal & General Group Plc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Legal & General Group Plc
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :