Aarkstore announce a new report "ABM Industries Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – ABM Industries Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. ABM Industries Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
ABM Industries (ABM) provides facility service contracting operations for commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail facilities. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs about 100,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $3,623.6 million during the financial year ended October 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 33.9% over 2007. The increase in revenues is attributed to the acquisition of OneSource. The operating profit of the company was $99.5 million in FY2008, an increase of 28.9% over 2007. The net profit was $45.4 million in FY2008, a decrease of 13.4% as compared to 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on ABM Industries Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting ABM Industries Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of ABM Industries Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on ABM Industries Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from ABM Industries Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :