Aarkstore announce a new report "DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
DreamWorks Animation SKG (DreamWorks Animation) develops and produces computer generated (CG) animated feature films. The company is also involved in developing animated TV specials. It is headquartered in Glendale, California and employs 1,700 people. The company recorded revenues of $650.1 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), a decrease of 15.3% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was $171.8 million in FY2008, a decrease of 41% over 2007. Its net profit was $142.5 million in FY2008, a decrease of 34.7% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :