Aarkstore announce a new report "Univision Communications - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Univision Communications - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Univision Communications - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Univision Communications (Univision) is engaged in the broadcasting and cable TV services. It is one of the leading Spanish-language media companies and is controlled by Broadcasting Media Partners, an investor group including Madison Dearborn Partners, Providence Equity Partners, TPG, Thomas H. Lee Partners, and Saban Capital Group. The company’s portfolio includes television, radio, and internet offerings. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in the California and employs about 4,107 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,020.3 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), a decrease of 2.5% over 2007. The operating loss of the company was $5,396.8 million in FY2008 compared to the operating profit of $479.3 million in 2007. Its net loss was $5,127.3 million in FY2008 compared to net loss of $314.9 million in 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Univision Communications required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Univision Communications in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Univision Communications
-Data is supplemented with details on Univision Communications history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Univision Communications
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :