Bharatbook.com added a new report on "UK Life Provider Survey Selected Insights 2009" Examines industry wide views on the current shape of the life market and explore factors that are currently limiting new business.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – UK Life Provider Survey Selected Insights 2009
This presentation gives headline results of UK life insurance provider survey for 2009. The information is used to inform qualitative analysis within key publications on the Life sector - The Future of UK Protection 2009 and The Future of UK Investment Bonds 2009. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129578&rt=UK-Life-Provider-Survey-Selected-Insights-2009.html )
Scope of this research
* Examines industry wide views on the current shape of the life market and explore factors that are currently limiting new business.
* Assesses strategies to combat barriers to consumer engagement with life-based products.
* Utilizes primary research for insight into industry leaders' views on how market conditions and regulations will shape the future of the life market.
Research and analysis highlights
Investment bonds need to attract the more cautious and less affluent consumer. To attract the recession-proof consumers, bond providers need to offer a range of asset classes with some level of protection.
In the protection industry, the need to focus on customer education from all industry parties has never been more urgent. In particular, advisors are well placed to sell protection and educate customers to its importance.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Gain valuable insight into market leaders' views of how the UK Life market can capitalize on opportunities in unstable economic times.
* Understand the current and future issues the life market face and the key market drivers for new business.
* Identify future trends and how it will impact upon business operations.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129578&rt=UK-Life-Provider-Survey-Selected-Insights-2009.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook