Aarkstore announce a new report "Apache Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Apache Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Apache Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Apache Corporation is engaged in the exploration, production, development of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGL). The company primarily operates in the US, Canada, Egypt, the North Sea region, Australia, Chile, and Argentina. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employs over 3,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $12,327.8 million in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 23.7% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was $2,185 million in FY2008, a decrease of 59.9% compared with FY2007. The net profit was $706.3 million in FY2008, a decrease of 74.8% compared with FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Apache Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Apache Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Apache Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Apache Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Apache Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :