Aarkstore announce a new report "Manpower Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Manpower Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Manpower Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Manpower is a recruitment company, engaged in providing permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment services. The company also offers employee assessment, training, outplacement, outsourcing, consulting and professional services. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and employs 33,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $21,552.8 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 5.1% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was $509.2 million in FY2008, a decrease of 38.3% over 2007. Its net profit was $218.9 million in FY2008, a decrease of 54.8% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Manpower Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Manpower Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Manpower Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Manpower Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Manpower Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :