Aarkstore announce a new report "Banco Bradesco S.A. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Banco Bradesco S.A. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Banco Bradesco S.A. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Banco Bradesco (Bradesco or ‘the bank’) is a private sector bank that provides a range of banking and financial products and services in Brazil and abroad to individuals, small to mid-sized companies, and major local and international corporations and institutions. It is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil and employs 86,622 people. The company recorded revenues of BRL48,866 million (approximately $27,226.2 million) in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 2.5% over 2007. The increase in revenues was due to 61% increase in interest income. The operating profit of the company was BRL6,748 million (approximately $3,759.7 million) in FY2008, a decrease of 40.3% over 2007. The net profit was BRL7,018 million (approximately $3,910.1 million) in FY2008, a decrease of 11.3% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Banco Bradesco S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Banco Bradesco S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Banco Bradesco S.A.
-Data is supplemented with details on Banco Bradesco S.A. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Banco Bradesco S.A.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :