Aarkstore announce a new report "Northrop Grumman IT - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Northrop Grumman IT - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Northrop Grumman IT - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Northrop Grumman IT is a business segment of Northrop Grumman Corporation. It provides advanced information technology solutions, systems engineering, and business services to the Department of Defense (DoD), National Intelligence, and federal, civilian, and commercial customers. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and employs about 35,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $10,158 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 6.2% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was $813 million during FY2008, a decrease of 2.9% compared to 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Northrop Grumman IT required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Northrop Grumman IT in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Northrop Grumman IT
-Data is supplemented with details on Northrop Grumman IT history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Northrop Grumman IT
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :