Aarkstore announce a new report "Hallmark Cards, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Hallmark Cards, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Hallmark Cards, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hallmark Cards (Hallmark) is a privately held manufacturer and distributor of greeting cards and related personal expression products. The company publishes products in more than 30 languages and distributes them in more than 100 countries. Hallmark operates about 41,500 retail outlets in the US. It is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employs about 15,500 people. The company recorded revenue of $4,300 million in 2008. Hallmark is a private company and has not released its annual reports. Therefore, financial details are not available.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Hallmark Cards, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hallmark Cards, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Hallmark Cards, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Hallmark Cards, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :