Aarkstore announce a new report "Global Top 10 Computer and Peripherals Companies - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Scope :
Top 10 Global Computers and Peripherals Companies Report: Strategic evaluation of industry and key players’ is a business report that provides a comprehensive view of the beverage industry and its top 10 companies.
The report includes the following:
– Industry analysis including market value, market volume, market share and forecast growth till 2013
– Assessment of intensity of competition based on five-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power
– SWOT and 5-year financial analysis of top 10 players in the industry
– Descriptive profiles of the leading players including the strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
The top 10 companies have been ascertained based on their global revenues for the financial year ended 2008.
The global computers and peripherals industry generated total revenues of $540.1 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% for the period spanning 2004¬–08. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate only slightly, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 2008–13, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $720 billion by the end of 2013.
The top 10 global computers and peripherals companies recorded revenues of $517.4 billion during 2008, an increase of 1.6% over 2007. The operating profit of these companies was $40.1 billion during 2008, a decrease 9.2% over 2007. The net profit was $25.2 billion in 2008, a decrease of 21.4% over 2007.
The operating margin of the top 10 companies was 7.7% in 2008 as compared with 8.7% in 2007. The net margin was 4.9% in 2008 as compared with 6.3% in 2007.
Since 2004, the global computers and peripherals industry has witnessed strong growth across different geographies. The industry group is expected to continue its growth through to 2013 due to continued demand.
Reasons to Purchase
– Gain insights into the industry, leading companies and competitors through a single report
– Benchmark the leading players using 5-year financial analysis, ratios and adjusted financial statement data
– Form opinions about key players using SWOT Analysis to understand internal factors (strengths and weaknesses) and external factors (opportunities and threats) influencing the companies
– Determine industry attractiveness from five-forces analysis of constituent segments
For more information, Please visit :