Businesses in North America spend over $40 billion on outside training resources annually. Now is the opportunity to own the on-line market.
Online PR News – 25-September-2011 – – If your business offers training services of any type, October 18 could be the day you make a groundbreaking purchase. You do not want to miss a major opportunity for increasing your business's online brand. Those looking to launch a new corporate training site or expand an existing business will also find something of interest available on October 18.
From October 16 through 19, the biggest names in domain industry will gather at the Ritz-Carlton in Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida for the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Domain Conference and Expo. On the afternoon of October 18, approximately 100 of the most desired domain names are up for auction. One of those domains will be TrainingSession.com.
Benefits of Owning TrainingSession.com
There are millions of sites on the internet. As time goes by, easy to remember names have been snagged by companies and domain investors. It can be hard to market your brand if you settle for a domain name like trainingforyoubusinesscustomerservice.com. Owning the name TrainingSession.com can carry the following benefits.
• A simple domain name that says something about your business is easy to integrate into marketing and branding. With over 6,000 companies offering corporate training services in North America, you need a way to differentiate yourself from the pack.
• In today's instant-gratification culture, easy is always better. Simple domain names can be memorized for fast access if customers loose business cards or browser bookmarks.
• Domain names that are easy to remember promote word-of-mouth advertising.
• Owning the domain name is better than housing your business information on a freely hosted site or blogger platform. Those sites are at the mercy of the host. If you own the domain name, you can have it hosted anywhere.
• The name TrainingSession is specific to the industry, but general enough to fit your specific business model.
• The name allows for growth into other training areas. In 2009, businesses in North America spent over $40 billion on outside training resources. Outsourced training is in demand and likely always will be, so planning for future growth is a smart move.
• Owning several domain names allows you to market training resources for different industries, client needs or specialties.
How You Can Get TrainingSession.com
Whether your business specializes in technical training for corporate software, high-end sales force training, general education for the workforce or any other training niche, TrainingSession.com can be a valuable resource for your online branding. To get a chance at the domain name, you do not have to attend the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Auction event on October 18. Although attending the domain event can offer insight into Internet marketing strategies and provide excellent networking opportunities, there will be an option for remote telephone bidding.
Please contact Don Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 773-960-3565 to pre-register for telephone bidding.
The auction will begin at 2:00 p.m. EST and end at 4:15 p.m. The coordinators of the event guarantee a serious auction and do not allow practices such as fake bids to run up pricing. You will experience a professional auction and a chance at a valuable domain name for your training