Aarkstore announce a new report "Global Top 10 Healthcare Equipment Companies - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Scope:
Top 10 Global Health Care Equipment Companies Report: Strategic evaluation of industry and key players’ is a business report that provides a comprehensive view of the global health care equipment industry and its top 10 companies.
The report includes the following:
– Industry analysis including market value, market volume, market share and forecast growth till 2013
– Assessment of intensity of competition based on five-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power
– SWOT and 5-year financial analysis of top 10 players in the industry
– Descriptive profiles of the leading players including the strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
The top 10 companies have been ascertained based on their global revenues for the year ended 2008.
The global health care equipment industry generated total revenues of $148.4 billion in 2008, and grew at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% during the period 2004–08. The performance of the industry is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 6.2% for the period 2008–2013, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $200.8 billion by the end of 2013.
The ophthalmic equipment segment is the largest and also the highly profitable within the global health care equipment market, accounting a 31.8% of the market's value in 2008. The in vitro diagnostics segment is the second largest and accounts for another 19.9% of the market's revenue.
Most of the companies in the top 10 health care equipment companies list are part of the world’s major business groups such as GE, Siemens, Philips and Johnson & Johnson. They enjoy the strong parent backing in R&D, manufacturing and commercial activities. As a result, medical equipment business arms of these conglomerates garner major share in the global health care equipment market.
Since 2004, the global health care equipment market has witnessed moderate growth across different geographies. The market is expected to record rapid growth rate through to 2013 due to aging population and increasing demand for diagnostic products and services.
Reasons to Purchase
– Gain insights into the industry, leading companies and competitors through a single report
– Benchmark the leading players using 5-year financial analysis, ratios and adjusted financial statement data
– Form opinions about key players using SWOT Analysis to understand internal factors (strengths and weaknesses) and external factors (opportunities and threats) influencing the companies
– Determine industry attractiveness from five-forces analysis of constituent segments.
For more information, Please visit :