Aarkstore announce a new report "Global Top 10 Specialty Retailers - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Scope:
Top 10 Global Specialty Retailers Report: Strategic evaluation of industry and key players’ is a business report that provides a comprehensive view of the Specialty retail industry and its top 10 companies.
The report includes the following:
– Industry analysis including market value, market volume, market share and forecast growth till 2013
– Assessment of intensity of competition based on five-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power
– SWOT and 5-year financial analysis of top 10 players in the industry
– Descriptive profiles of the leading players including the strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
The top 10 companies have been ascertained based on their global revenues for the year ended 2008.
The global specialty retail industry generated total revenues of $441.6 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% for the period spanning 2004–08.
The top 10 specialty retailers recorded revenues of $73.2 billion in 2008, an increase of 2.4% over 2007. The operating loss of these companies was $1.0 billion in 2008, as compared with an operating profit of $3.9 billion in 2007. The net loss was $1.9 billion in 2008, as compared with a net profit of $2.2 billion in 2007.
The operating margin of the top 10 companies was -1.4% in 2008 as compared with 5.4% in 2007. The net margin was -2.6% in 2008 as compared with 3.1% in 2007.
Since 2004, the global specialty retail industry has posted strong growth rates. However, the industry is forecast to decelerate considerably in 2009 followed by a healthy recovery towards 2013.
Reasons to Purchase
– Gain insights into the industry, leading companies and competitors through a single report
– Benchmark the leading players using 5-year financial analysis, ratios and adjusted financial statement data
– Form opinions about key players using SWOT Analysis to understand internal factors (strengths and weaknesses) and external factors (opportunities and threats) influencing the companies
– Determine industry attractiveness from five-forces analysis of constituent segments
For more information, Please visit :