Aarkstore announce a new report "Alamo Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Alamo Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Alamo Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Alamo Group (Alamo) is engaged in the design, manufacture, distribution and service of equipment for right-of-way maintenance and agriculture. The company offers tractor-mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment, street sweepers, excavators, vacuum trucks, snow removal equipment, pothole patchers, agricultural implements and related aftermarket parts and services. The company operates in the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, France, Australia and other countries. It is headquartered in Seguin, Texas and employs 2,460 people. The company recorded revenues of $557.1 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 10.5% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was $21.3 million in FY2008, a decrease of 10.5% compared to 2007. Its net profit was $11 million in FY2008, a decrease of 11% compared to 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Alamo Group Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Alamo Group Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Alamo Group Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Alamo Group Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Alamo Group Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :