Bharatbook.com added a new report on "UK Commercial Insurance Broker Survey - March 2009" which gives the factors which are driving the model such as gaining access to a larger panel of insurers.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – UK Commercial Insurance Broker Survey - March 2009
This brief analyses the opportunities and threats faced by commercial insurance brokers. It covers a number of areas including the strategies brokers intend to use to grow their business, their perception of the main insurance companies, their appetite for making acquisitions or being acquired and their view on the threat from alternative distribution channels. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129640&rt=UK-Commercial-Insurance-Broker-Survey-March-2009.html )
Scope of this research
* Data on the prevalence of the broker network model and the factors which are driving the model such as gaining access to a larger panel of insurers
* Insight into the insurance companies that brokers prefer to work with and the reasons why these insurers are meeting brokers' needs
* Information on acquisition activity including brokers' future intentions to purchase and the reasons why
Research and analysis highlights
* A number of insurers were perceived positively by brokers. Of these, Allianz and Norwich Union stood out, with 58% and 56% of respondents stating that these insurers were good to work with.
* Almost half of respondents that were approached by a consolidator stated that they had been contacted by Swinton. A significant proportion of brokers also stated that they had been approached by Towergate.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Gain insight into the prevalence of the broker network model, the factors driving the model and the model's future potential
* Understand the future level of consolidation in the sector and the companies which are most likely to drive this consolidation
* Benchmark your broker service levels against those of your competitors and understand the most important broker needs
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129640&rt=UK-Commercial-Insurance-Broker-Survey-March-2009.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook