Aarkstore announce a new report "PolyOne Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – PolyOne Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. PolyOne Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
PolyOne Corporation (PolyOne) is a provider of specialized polymer materials, services, and solutions with operations in thermoplastic compounds, specialty polyvinyl chloride (PVC) vinyl resins, specialty polymer formulations, color and additive systems, and thermoplastic resin distribution. The company has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia, and joint ventures in North America and South America. It is headquartered in Avon Lake, Ohio and employs about 4,400 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,738.7 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 3.6% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was $9.5 million during FY2008, an increase of 53.2% over FY2007. The net loss was $272.9 million in FY2008, compared with net profit of $11.4 million in FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on PolyOne Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting PolyOne Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of PolyOne Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on PolyOne Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from PolyOne Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :