Aarkstore announce a new report "GEA Group - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – GEA Group - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. GEA Group - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
GEA Group (GEA) is a global technology group focused on specialty mechanical engineering, especially process engineering, and equipment. The group is involved in process engineering and components for the food, chemical and petrochemical industries, the energy sector, air treatment and shipbuilding, as well as the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. The group operates through more than 250 companies in approximately 50 countries across Europe, Asia/Oceania, Americas, and Africa. It is headquartered in Bochum, Germany and employs about 21,330 people. The company recorded revenues of E5,179 million ($7,620 million) during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 6.7% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was E504.2 million ($741.9 million) in FY2008, an increase of 25.7% over 2007. Its net profit was E99.6 million ($146.6 million) in FY2008, a decrease of 64.7% compared to 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on GEA Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting GEA Group in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of GEA Group
-Data is supplemented with details on GEA Group history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from GEA Group
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :