Aarkstore announce a new report "Global Top 10 Consumer Services Companies - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Scope :
Global Top 10 Consumer Services Companies Report: Strategic evaluation of industry and key players’ is a business report that provides a comprehensive view of the consumer services industry and its top 10 companies.
The report includes the following :
– Industry analysis including market value, market volume, market share and forecast growth till 2013
– Assessment of intensity of competition based on five-forces model including degree of rivalry, substitutes, new entrants, buyer power and supplier power
– SWOT and 5-year financial analysis of top 10 players in the industry
– Descriptive profiles of the leading players including the strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
The top 10 companies have been ascertained based on their global revenues for the year ended 2008.
The global consumer services industry group generated total revenues of $4,028.6 billion in 2008, representing a CAGR of 6.3% for the period spanning 2004–08. The performance of the industry group is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period 2008-13. It is expected to drive the industry group to a value of $5,186.6 billion by the end of 2013.
The global top 10 consumer services companies recorded revenues of $139.6 billion during 2008, an increase of 5.3% over 2007. The operating profit was $16.9 billion during 2008, an increase of 12.2% over 2007. The net profit was $11.3 billion in 2008, an increase of 5.8% over 2007.
The operating margin of the top 10 companies was 12.1% in 2008 as compared with 11.4% in 2007. The net margin was around 8% in 2008 as well as in 2007.
The global consumer services industry has been showing fluctuating growth over the past few years and is anticipated to decelerate slowly in the future. This is primarily due to the weak global economic outlook, turmoil in financial markets and volatility in commodity and currency markets.
Reasons to Purchase
– Gain insights into the industry, leading companies and competitors through a single report
– Benchmark the leading players using 5-year financial analysis, ratios and adjusted financial statement data
– Form opinions about key players using SWOT Analysis to understand internal factors (strengths and weaknesses) and external factors (opportunities and threats) influencing the companies
– Determine industry attractiveness from five-forces analysis of constituent segments
For more information, Please visit :