Aarkstore announce a new report "WellPoint, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – WellPoint, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. WellPoint, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
WellPoint, with approximately 35 million members as of December 2008, is one of the largest health benefits companies in the US. The company is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and serves its members as the Blue Cross licensee for California and as the Blue Cross and Blue Shield licensee for 13 other states in the US. The company primarily operates in the US. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employed about 42,900 people as of December 2008. The company recorded revenues of $61,251.1 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2008, an increase of 0.1% over FY2007. The flat revenue growth during the year was mainly due to the loss of the New York State prescription drug contract, its exit from the Ohio Medicaid program, and fully-insured membership declines in UniCare. The operating profit of the company was $3,550 million during FY2008, a decrease of 36% over FY2007. The net profit was $2,490.7 million in FY2008, a decrease of 25.5% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on WellPoint, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting WellPoint, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of WellPoint, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on WellPoint, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from WellPoint, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :