Aarkstore announce a new report "LSI Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – LSI Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. LSI Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
LSI Corporation (LSI) designs, develops and markets semiconductors and storage systems including integrated circuits, external storage systems and host bus adapter boards. The company primarily operates in Asia. It is headquartered in Milpitas, California and employs about 5,490 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,677.1 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 2.8% over 2007. The operating loss of the company was $595.7 million in FY2008, compared to operating loss of $2,491.2 million in 2007. Its net loss was $622.3 million in FY2008, compared to a net loss of $2,486.8 million in 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on LSI Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting LSI Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of LSI Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on LSI Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from LSI Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :