Aarkstore announce a new report "Ferro Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Ferro Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Ferro Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Ferro Corporation (Ferro) is a producer of producer of specialty materials and chemicals which are sold to a range of manufacturers throughout the world. The company has operations in 23 countries. It is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio and employs about 5,700 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,245.2 million in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 4.5% over FY2007. The company did not generate any operating profit for FY2008, compared with an operating loss of $58 million in FY2007. The net loss was $40.6 million in FY2008, compared with a net loss of $95.5 million in FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Ferro Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ferro Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Ferro Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Ferro Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Ferro Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :