Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Dog care in India to 2013" which used to Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dog care market in India.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Dog care in India to 2013
This databook provides key data and information on the dog care market in India. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129706&rt=Dog-care-in-India-to-2013.html )
Scope of this research
* Contains information on three categories: dog food, dog toys and dog chews & treats
* Market, category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
* Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008
* Review of the top two companies within the dog care market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
* The market for dog care in India increased at a compound annual growth rate of 8.9% between 2003 and 2008.
* The dog food category led the dog care market in India, accounting for a share of 97.6%.
* Leading players in Indian dog care market include Mars, Inc. and Royal Canin S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dog care market in India
* Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
* Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129706&rt=Dog-care-in-India-to-2013.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook