Aarkstore announce a new report "Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian Life) is a mutual life insurance company engaged in the provision of life insurance, disability, health, long-term care and dental insurance products for individuals, businesses and employees. It also offers 401(k), annuities and other financial products and trust services. The group primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City. New York and employs about 5,000 people. The group recorded revenues of $7,472 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), a decrease of 2.3% over 2007 (FY2007). The operating profit of the group was $1 billion in FY2008, a decrease of 1.6% over 2007. The net profit was $437 million in FY2008, an increase of 49.7% over FY2007. *Due to income tax benefit, net income is higher in 2008 despite lower operating profit.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America
-Data is supplemented with details on Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Guardian Life Ins. Co. of America
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :