Eduwizards.in, a venture of the Dalmia Group, has launched online testing system to fulfill the needs of coaching institutes and individual students for AIEEE exam preparation. AIEEE online testing system for AIEEE and classes 11th & 12th exams contains more than 25,000 questions to help students perform well in AIEEE exam and score high ranks.
Online PR News – 23-September-2011 – – EduwizardS, a premier company offering educational services across the world, has launched a comprehensive online testing system for AIEEE exam preparation. This product/ package will help students acquaint themselves for AIEEE exam which is scheduled to be held on 29th April 2012. This is a much needed product for coaching institutes offering coaching for AIEEE exam help their students master the AIEEE syllabus.
As CBSE has announced that they are planning to conduct the exam ONLINE ON MASS SCALE in 2012, the recently launched product by Eduwizards is a must tool for coaching institutes and individual students who want to perform well and score top ranks. The product includes following:
• 10 past years AIEEE papers (2002-2011)
• 10 full-length model papers
• Class 11 chapter-by-chapter questions
• Class 11 full tests
• Class 12 chapter-by-chapter questions
• Class 12 full tests
• Option to create your own test – This allows students and coaching institutes custom create tests to check performance in particular section(s)
• Unlimited No. of Tests
• List of online resources to help students learn a topic immediately.
The important thing about this package is that it offers free tests which can be taken to understand the system and test their performance. These tests are designed in a way to match actual tests in terms of difficulty, time and level. Each test is followed by a comprehensive performance report which lights the strengths and weaknesses of students. This feature helps students work out their weaknesses.
This product/ package is much needed for coaching institutes who are offering AIEEE exam preparation services. The features of this testing system are as below:
• Coaching institutes can use fully integrated and high-end Online Testing Software, designed specifically to match the actual AIEEE Testing Software to make tests user friendly
• Vast Questions and Model Tests Database of 10,000+ AIEEE questions and 15,000+ Class 11 & 12 questions allows to test students multiple times.
• Create your Own Test feature to custom-create tests based on Chapter, Topic, Difficulty Level, etc. This feature help coaching institutes conduct tests on monthly or fortnightly or any other time.
• Individual students get instant test result with detailed analysis highlighting strengths and weaknesses and comparing performance to other students.
• Dash board view for the academic coordinator provides overall student performance data and analysis.
Students and coaching institutes who are willing to practice AIEEE questions in traditional OMR sheet format can try offline model for the exam which allow them take model tests or old year papers on OMR sheets. Coaching institutes can print test papers at their end using questions from EduwizardS questions database. All features mentioned above are also applicable in offline (OMR) test system.
Apart from the above mentioned product, Eduwizards.in caters students from class VI to class XII with over 1 lakh questions to prepare for academic exams. Moreover students can take online tutoring for AIEEEE or IIT exam preparation. Students preparing for SAT, ACT, AP, SAT Subjects can also register at Eduwizard.in and start taking sessions with expert tutor. Visit Eduwizards.in for more information.
Eduwizards.in is a one stop place for students preparing for academic and well as entrance exams. The website offers different products to fulfill the requirements of students, coaching institutes, schools and other educational organizations. Students/ institutes can find CCE based questions for classes 6th to 12th for CBSE and AIEEE testing system product for engineering aspirants.
Using products of Eduwizards.in enable students study at their own preferred time and location. Since everything is available on internet one can easily access and start taking tests.