UAE-based events management company mamemo productions has been appointed by to develop and execute a unique summit concept for the largest meeting of influential figures from the renewable energy industry in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Online PR News – 10-January-2010 – – UAE-based events management company mamemo productions has been appointed by Reed Exhibitions, the world’s biggest exhibition organizer, to develop and execute a unique summit concept for the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2010, the largest meeting of influential figures from the renewable energy industry which will be set on 18-21 January, 2010 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Led by Managing & Creative Director Sam Katiela, mamemo productions has outlined a full plan for the annual event, which is hosted by Masdar, Abu Dhabi’s multi-faceted renewable energy and sustainability initiative, and under the patronage of His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. The third edition of WFES will bring together 3,000 delegates from over 100 countries, including 51 heads of state, royalty, and ministers. An exhibition with around 600 exhibitors from nearly 50 countries will also run parallel to the Summit.
For this year, mamemo has laid out a full summit solution with the following features:
• A summit area that covers more than 6500sqm, which includes a 2800-seat Main Summit Theatre, Two 360-seat Summit Rooms, and a Multifunction Networking Lounge
• Top of the line digital audio, lighting, and visual-support technologies for all venues
• In the Main Summit Theatre, mamemo will create a customized stage with integrated panoramic projection screen and an entire branding wall and full HD production of leading edge real time 3D animation framework with seamless blending of windows of live feed and visual support.
• Full speaker management support for the more than 200 speakers in 28 sessions
• Analog and digital supply of broadcast-ready program mix
• Simultaneous translation support for the opening and closing ceremonies
• Full branding and decor solutions in all Summit areas
• Full show risk assessment by a licensed onsite safety manager and a sustainability manager.
“We are very honored with this partnership with Reed Exhibition in an event that continues our strong relationship with Masdar, which includes the Masdar Exhibition at the WFES 2008, Masdar Stand for US President George W. Bush, Masdar City Groundbreaking Event, Masdar Stand at the GETEX 2008 and the 2009 Zayed Future Energy Prize, events which have earned recognition in the region and the industry,” said Sam Katiela.
“This year we committed to use the best technologies and the most creative approaches to showcase not only our capabilities but more importantly the will of Abu Dhabi and the UAE to stay in a global leadership position in initiatives that are important to the future of our world.”