Aarkstore announce a new report "Chemical Financial Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 09-January-2010 – – Chemical Financial Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Chemical Financial Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Chemical Financial Corporation (CFC) is a financial services company in the US offering commercial banking. The company primarily operates in the Michigan State of the US. It is headquartered in Midland, Michigan and employs about 1,413 people. The company recorded revenues of $186.4 million in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 7.5% over 2007 (FY2007). The operating profit of the company was $28.1 million in FY2008, a decrease of 50.8% over FY2007. The net profit was $19.8 million in FY2008, a decrease of 49.1% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Chemical Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Chemical Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Chemical Financial Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Chemical Financial Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Chemical Financial Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :