Aarkstore announce a new report "Tesoro Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 09-January-2010 – – Tesoro Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Tesoro Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Tesoro Corporation (Tesoro) is an independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products. The company operates through subsidiaries and seven refineries primarily in the western and mid-continental US with a combined crude oil capacity of more than 660,000 barrels per day (bpd). It is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas and employs over 5,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $28,309 million in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 29.2% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was $513 million in FY2008, a decrease of 48% compared with FY2007. The net profit was $278 million in FY2008, a decrease of 50.9% compared with FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Tesoro Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Tesoro Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Tesoro Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Tesoro Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Tesoro Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :