Aarkstore announce a new report "Sunoco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 09-January-2010 – – Sunoco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Sunoco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Sunoco is engaged in petroleum refining and marketing and chemicals manufacturing. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and employs about 13,700 people. The company recorded revenues of $54,052 million in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 21.5% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was $1,379 million FY2008, an increase of 5.7% over FY2007. The net profit was $776 million in FY2008, a decrease of 12.9% compared with FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Sunoco, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sunoco, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Sunoco, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Sunoco, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Sunoco, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :