Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Trocars: A Market Snapshot" discusses the global trocar market, both in terms of revenue and geography.
Online PR News – 09-January-2010 – – Trocars : A Market Snapshot
The global market for trocars was valued at $800m in 2008. Increasing use of trocars in laparoscopic surgeries is driving the market. Its use in laparoscopic surgery constitutes to 90% of the global trocar market. Johnson & Johnson with 63% market share is the global leader in the trocars market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129714&rt=Trocars-A-Market-Snapshot.html )
In the developed economies of Europe and North America, the disposable trocar market is bigger than the reusable trocars market. However, disposable and reusable trocars have equal market share (50% each) in the Asia Pacific and the South and Central Americas. However, the disposable trocars market is expected to grow faster than reusable trocars market in these economies in the future. Affordability and increasing patient awareness of infectious diseases is expected to drive the disposable trocars market in Asia Pacific and the South and Central America.
- The study discusses the global trocar market, both in terms of revenue and geography.
- It provides information on the competitive landscape of the trocar market, globally and by regions including North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Reasons to buy
- Be abreast of key events in the medical device industry
- Make informed decisions by understanding the rationale behind key events
- Align your market strategies with the events which can impact your business
- Develop proactive marketing strategies and business plans through real-time updates of pipeline products, technologies and financial deals
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129714&rt=Trocars-A-Market-Snapshot.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook