Aarkstore announce a new report "Cox Communications, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 09-January-2010 – – Cox Communications, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Cox Communications, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Cox Communications (Cox) is a privately-held multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company. The company is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, a private media company. Cox offers broadband products and services, including digital video, high-speed internet access, and local and long-distance telephone to both residential and commercial customers. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs 22,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $8,700 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 4.8% over 2007. The company is a privately held subsidiary of Cox Enterprises and has not released its annual report. Therefore financial details are not available.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Cox Communications, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Cox Communications, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Cox Communications, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Cox Communications, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Cox Communications, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :