Aarkstore announce a new report "URS Corporation - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 09-January-2010 – – URS Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. URS Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
URS Corporation (URS) is a provider of engineering, construction and technical services to public agencies and private sector companies. The company offers a range of services for power, infrastructure, industrial/ commercial, and federal projects. URS primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California and employs more than 50,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $10,086.3 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2008, an increase of 87.4% over 2007. The operating profit of the company during FY2008 was $505.1 million, an increase of 92.2% from 2007. The net profit was $219.8 million in FY2008, an increase of 66.2% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on URS Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting URS Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of URS Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on URS Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from URS Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :