topseos.com, the independent authority on search vendors, has released their list of the best link building companies for September 2011.
Online PR News – 21-September-2011 – – topseos.com, the independent authority on search vendors, has released their list of the best link building companies for the month of September 2011. Link building service providers included in the list have undergone a meticulous evaluation process which identifies the top service providers and compares them to produce a list of the best. A dedicated research team utilizes a proprietary approach to evaluation to ensure the list of the best link building companies contains services with a history of quality and customer satisfaction.
The Top 30 Link Building Companies for September 2011 are:
3) Customer Magnetism
4) Intrapromote LLC.
6) Wpromote, Inc.
7) Micrositez LLC
8) Text Link Ads
16) Submit Express
17) We Build Pages
18) iAcquire, LLC
20) McDougall Interactive
21) SEO by the Hour
22) National Positions
25) Web.com Search Agency
26) Blue Fountain Media
27) Majestic-12 Ltd
29) Latitude Digital Marketing Limited.
30) Teknicks LLC – SEO Agency
The companies featured on the list of the best link building services have a history of quality services, customer satisfaction, and a dedication to excellence. The process of evaluation involves the use of a set of evaluation criteria specific to companies who provide link building and custom link acquisition services, customer references, and various business practices among the various competitive advantages each provider may have. This list of companies features link building services which achieve quality links for their customers. Some general and specific questions were asked of the link building companies:
• What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
• What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
• What would be three things you would change about your experience?
• What was your total investment?
• Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
• What is the average quantity and quality (page rank) of incoming links achieved to date?
• What activities have been put into place to seek out new links?
• How is the link popularity campaign being measured for success?
• Are there any link popularity software applications put into place? If so, which ones?
• How many keywords and which keywords are being targeted in your link popularity campaigns?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Link Building companies interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best Link Building Services for September 2011 visit: