Common Entrance Examination for Design(CEED) - 2012 entrance examination will be conducted on Sunday, 4th December, 2011. To get the admission in to best designing colleges in India, one should have proper Guidance & Training. Takshshila is one of the premier Institute for CEED coaching in Hyderabad.
Online PR News – 16-September-2011 – – CEED Entrance Exam Coaching in Hyderabad
Common Entrance Examination for Design(CEED) - 2012 entrance examination will be conducted on Sunday, 4th December, 2011 between 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs. This is approximately one month earlier than previous years.
The examination will be conducted in two Parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both Parts.
PART-A is a screening test.
PART-B will be evaluated for candidates who will be short-listed in the screening test
Application Form and Brochure:
CEED Application Form must be submitted online, through the website www.iitb.ac.in/gate. The application fee (non refundable) is Rs. 950/- (Rs. 475/- for SC/ST/PD Applicants).
Entrance Exam Guidance & Training :
To get the admission in to best designing colleges in India, one should have proper Guidance & Training. In Hyderabad Takshshila Institute Of Professional Studies is one on the best coaching Institute for CEED Entrance Exam.
TAKSHSHILA had its initiation in the year 2001, with a concept to provide objective-centric coaching in the preparation of NIFT, NID, CEED & other premier design Institutes Entrance Examinations.
Takshshila provides Coaching for both Part A & B of CEED examination.
The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design, involving visual
perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, and communication skills.
Takshshila has designed its classroom programs to cover all the topics of the course. Major focus on the following topics.
• Imagination and Design Exposure
• Lateral Thinking
• Exposure to Basic Design and Interiors
• Creativity and Color Perception
• Sensitivity to Color
• 3D Form and Visualizing 3D Objects
• Scale and Proportions
• Observational Skills
• Logic and Ordering Principle
• Drawing Fundamentals
• Creative Thinking and Creative Writing
• Elements and Principles of Design and its Application
• Picture Analysis
• Designing Products for a purpose
• Evaluate Imagination
• Memory Drawing
• Thematic Color Arrangement
• Abstract Symbolism and Visual Design
• Design, Color Concepts
• Optical Illusion, Doodling
• Symbols & Pictograms and Communication Design
• Power of Observation, Innovation and Design ability
• Usage of Color and Illustration
• Neatness of Presentation and Innovative concepts
• Perspective, Proportion and Composition
• Animation and Caricature
• Color Associations and ability to create Designs from inspiration
• Creativity & Innovation
• Basics of Communication Design and Lettering
• Designing Patterns & Motifs
• Evaluation of Visual Design
• Posters, Banners & Logo’s
• Regular Class Test
• Mock Creative Ability Tests
The courseware also covers storyboards, verbal reasoning, critical problems, scientific
questions, past year questions, mock test & supplements.
The Next batch for CEED preparation is starting from 17th September, 2011 at Begumpet branch, Hyderabad. For registration call us on +91-9963338877.
For more details Visit : www.takshshila.net