Aarkstore announce a new report "Simon Property Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 08-January-2010 – – Simon Property Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Simon Property Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Simon Property Group (Simon) is a real estate investment trust that owns, develops and manages real estate properties, especially shopping malls. The group operates in the US and Puerto Rico. It is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employed about 5,300 people; this figure includes 1,800 part-time employees. The group recorded revenues of $3,783.2 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2008, an increase of 3.6% over 2007. The operating profit of the group was $1,560.9 million during FY2008, an increase of 1.7% over 2007. The net profit was $463.6 million in FY2008, a decrease of 5.6% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Simon Property Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Simon Property Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Simon Property Group, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Simon Property Group, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Simon Property Group, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :